BlogoftheBiker.com Logo

Thursday, March 22, 2018

1989 Kawasaki ZX10 Ninja

Untitled Document

1989 Kawasaki ZX10 Ninja--Starts, idles, runs--Great condition!!! - $2900 (Central Omaha)




I'm selling this wonderful bike; it has way too much power for me. This is one of the nicer Ninjas you well ever see for its age. The plastic panels are intact and in nice shape. The bike has been very well kept. The only thing I know wrong with it is that the speedo recently quit working. They are on ebay for about $100. It is shown with the aftermarket exhaust but I HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL PARTS; EXHAUST, CENTER STAND, WINDSHIELD, & MORE.




It has just over 20k miles. The title is clear and signed.

When contacting me you must reference the name of the bike--Ninja--in the subject line or I will not respond due to scammers. Easiest contact for me is via text, using the # listed in the contact info. Otherwise, roadcaptainhal at yahoo dot com.

I do not need help selling this motorcycle.

In-cash-in-person deals only. All sales final.

  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
1989 Kawasaki ZX10 Ninja--Starts, idles, runs--Great condition!!! - motorcycles/scooters - by owner - vehicle automotive bike sale: