BlogoftheBiker.com Logo

Friday, November 2, 2012

Knucklebuster » Blog Archive » Knucklebuster FXR update

Knucklebuster » Blog Archive » Knucklebuster FXR update
Harley Seat cowl fab..
CompleteSeat-1.jpg
The finished product. I honestly couldn’t be happier with how this turned out. It’s better than I expected and I’m super stoked on it. There is still a little clean up to do on some of the edges, but Steve straight up killed it. Next up - the seat pan will get powder coated, foam will get shaped and then I’ll have to figure out what I’m going to do for a covering.
FXR_9-28-12-1sm.jpgSo here’s how she sits as of 4pm yesterday. There are a lot of small things we’ve done that I just didn’t take pictures of and a lot of trial and error that we went through to get to this point. The list of things to do is still long, but I’m stoked.