BlogoftheBiker.com Logo

Saturday, June 16, 2012

'04 Softail Deuce CVO Screamin Eagle

'04 Softail Deuce CVO Screamin Eagle

'04 Softail Deuce CVO Screamin Eagle - $16995 (Omaha, NE)


Date: 2012-06-15, 4:47PM CDT
Reply to: djrm5-3080370490@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is my 2004 FXSTDSE2 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce, which I am selling only because I don't ride it enough. Every year, Harley has a bike or two that they do a CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) version of; it is completely custom top to bottom, with an unimagineable number of custom parts. The engine is the 1,550cc engine, so it is bigger than the stock Deuce engine. There were a limited number made.
image 0

I added Vance & Hines exhaust, a Stage 1 air cleaner kit, the sissy bar and luggage rack, a Windvest windshield, and a Sundowner seat. I still have the original seat and pipes as well, so you would have them with it. I also have a T-Bags roll that you can put on the luggage rack, and there is quite a bit of room in it for putting things in on a longer trip. The bike also comes with a cover.

It has a security system, custom Candy Cobalt and Starlight Black paint, chrome everything, and under 6,000 miles. It is in outstanding condition. Please email me or call/text me at 402-215-8792 if you are interested. I have a dozen higher resolution photos that I can send you to take a closer look.

P.S. This bike won Bike of the Week at Twin Peaks the first time I went this year on May 24th! See the blog at http://dillonharley.com/hog_blog/2012/05/twin-peaks-bike-night-05182012-dillon-brothers-bike-of-the-week/