BlogoftheBiker.com Logo

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

600cc Project 200

600cc Project 200
Charlie Toy Bonneville Land Speed Racing Body:

charlie toy
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 2

« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2008, 08:46:40 PM »

Here we go again. I neglected to say that my kawasaki with my original updated body ran as fast as 238+ mph on only 9lbs of boost with a stock kz1000 engine. When properly set up it really worked well. Charlie
 Logged

landracing
Guest
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2008, 10:39:21 PM »

Dodge Charlie, you can type... It is really great to see you on here. I have told people for years that the current body is NOT like the original. Now certain rules would prohibit the original design... And I have also stated that nobody had the body on like Charlie Did. I also remember one year you cutting up the front wheel fairing due to handling problems??

Where is your KZ1000 now? Ever a chance you would bring it back and kick some butt with that old air cooled, NON-intercooled, draw thru turbo setup??? We sure miss you out there.

I have a photo of the original body before paint, the picture was of you sitting on the bike possible over at Don Vesco's place. I will see if I can dig it out and post it.

JonAmo